Sunday, March 15, 2009

03/15

Here are the moments I feel that if I join in the fight, I'd only be possessed by spitefulness and bitterness, that I'd only become one of them. Yet I don't know how to stay untouched. It's perhaps not just these people that I'm dealing with, but problems of humanity at large - that these moments will never go away, that I have to fight hard to not let devil spirits control and command me, that I have to run really far away from my world to laugh at what happened with humor. Get it over,gal. Be tough under your skin.

2 comments:

sainueng said...

Give in to the Dark Side, Grace. Let your anger consume you. Roar!! ^_~
Hope things work out!

monologue said...

I guess that I'm really trying to run away from it. Maybe I'll learn new things as I reflect on this experience. Thanks, Sain!